Advanced Technical Ceramics Manufacturing
Plus Precision Machining of Polyurethane, Metals & Plastics
RocCera’s advanced technical ceramics are ideally suited for a wide variety of manufacturing applications:
- Wear and corrosion resistant parts
- Scrubber Nozzles – superior chemical and wear resistance of RTZ enables longer service life
- Grinding Mill Liners, Agitators, Screws, Rollers – excellent wear resistance of RTZ helps creating less wear debris and therefore less contamination
- Capstan Rollers and Wire Guide Rollers – Wear resistance, corrosion resistance and lighter weight as compared to steel are beneficial to improve productivity
- Ball and Faucet Valves – ceramics are used to provide excellent sealing quality and superior wear resistance.
- High temperature application parts
- Welder and Burner Nozzles – superior heat resistance of alumina improves productivity
- Laser torch mount, high temperature sleeves (>2000 oC) and heat treating fixtures.
- Ultrasonic horns
- Ceramic inserts for welding and sealing
- Cutting edges
- Slitting, cutting and perforating papers and plastics – longer life and corrosion resistance better than steel