Advanced Technical Ceramics Manufacturing
Plus Precision Machining of Polyurethane, Metals & Plastics
Precision Polyurethane Machining | Rochester, NY
Consider RocCera for precision polyurethane machining. With our CAD/CAM System, 35 years of machining expertise and our multimaterial experience, we can machine your polyurethane and plastic parts precisely to your specifications.
Typical parts/specifications include:
- 60 Durometer nest for commutator – electrical test fixture
- 57A Durometer test seal
- Flexible pneumatic tip to help locate and position parts for pressure testing
- Vacuum feed role for dispensing tape (type 316 stainless steel hub with 40A Durometer Polyurethane)
- Mass air flow QV handler -50-60 Durometer EPDM
- Tube cushion made from closed cell silicon rubber so soft it can’t be measured on a standard Durometer scale
RocCera, LLC is a manufacturer of advanced ceramic components based in Rochester, New York. Our advanced ceramic technology was developed in Kodak under the leadership of Dr. Sam Ghosh, who founded our company in 2006.
Today, with the 35 years of machining experience and multi-material fabrication expertise, RocCera is truly your one stop source for precision manufacturing and machining of advanced ceramics, steel and polyurethane components.